Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bridger is 7




We had such a fun day on Bridger's b-day. He was so excited and he told me is was a "fantastic" day. He didn't have to do his chores and that just thrilled him. He went first on every game we played. He was all smiles and had such a good day. His cake wasn't quite perfects because I had so much "help" from Sienna. After I took this picture she climbed on the counter and put her hand in the frosting. Bridger refrosted it later that day and thought it was awesome he could frost it however he wanted (I conveniently left out why he needed to frost his own cake). Kennin got a Star Wars action figure for Bridger's b-day. Jason & I decided it's more fun to get an action figure if your brother gets one too! We were right. They have been playing with then non-stop! I can't believe he is 7!! He is getting so big!

No comments: