Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sandbox







Here are a few pictures showing the evolution of our sandbox. We'd like to thank Aaron for helping Jason move the box to it's proper place. It was a little shocking to see Bridger with the sander, but I felt much better about it after I went inside and pretended I didn't see it. I'm glad that kids have Dad's to teach them these things and not worry about them sanding their face off. Shoveling the sand in was definitely the fun part! We all enjoyed that! And you can't beat Kennin's pose in the final picture. I said smile and he struck a Kung Fu karate pose. Go figure!

4 comments:

Auri said...

I am so impressed!! Great job with it=)

Camille said...

Hi there Jones Family! I found your blog. That looks like a pretty awesome sand box.

Cheryl said...

Awesome sandbox! I can't wait for ours to be a reality. In the mean time, maybe I will send Johnny over to enjoy yours.

Alan and Lynette said...

It is just about the greatest sandbox on the planet:) Way to go guys!!