Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Personal Best


I have been using a grocery website to save money on our groceries. It has been awesome!! I save at least 30% each trip, but sometimes I have even gotten things for free. I was so excited. Today was one of those days. So I thought I would share it with you. I don't know if you can see the receipt, but I bought 4 boxes of cereal. I paid $3.47, used $15.08 in coupons and then they gave me a coupon for $3 off my next purchase. If you do the math that makes each box of cereal 11 cents. Can't go wrong with that. Too bad there was a limit!!

4 comments:

The Acor Adventures said...

Have you tried calling the food companies...I hear they give you good coupons! You could save even more lol! I haven't had the guts to do it again, after we scored big at Ricks.

Name = Spencer Hansen said...

Oh boy, I thought I had set the record for greatest cereal bargain purchase when I bought 27 boxes of chex for 19 bucks (bout 68 cents each). Alas, I cannot compare with 11 cents per box. I salute you, master of the bargain.

Brittney said...

that's so awesome!! I've been wanting to get into the whole coupon thing myself! YOu make me want to do it more!!

Jenni said...

You need share your secrects with me next time we run into each other