Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy first Birthday Sienna!


Sienna liked the ice cream cake I made her, but was very feminine and dainty when she ate it. There was no smearing it through her hair, she just enjoyed the good stuff!

the boys were so disappointed when she was sick because she couldn't eat her cake. They kept saying "not on her birthday...oh man...not on her birthday". No one has a better fan club that Sienna!!

The boys decorated wrapping paper for her. It had several spaceships with battleguns on it. It's hard to see the details because when the battle started it blew up the bad guys. What was the secret weapon you ask? Pink & black markers!


We decided to celebrate our "leapling's" birthday on the 28th. It didn't turn out to be much of a birthday because she got the stomach flu. She felt like opening one present, but that was it!
Thanks for the ABC book Grandma and Grandpa Jones!!

9 comments:

Brittney said...

How cute is that?! What great brothers she has! An ice cream cake?! You are in a whole different league! it was awesome!!! Good job! How sad, I feel bad she was sick. At least it was her first and she won't remember being sick!!

The Acor Adventures said...

I love the cake! Kara was the same way eating her cake when she was one. She was so careful not to waste any cake. The ABC book looks cute too!

Alan and Lynette said...

I agree...totally cute cake:) And I love that she maintained her feminity throughout the eating of it:) Good times. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Karly said...

OH she is such a cutie! Happy Birthday little thing! Darling birthday cake too I am impressed by your talent!

Unknown said...

i just realized you had a blog! your family is SOO Cute! I LOVE that birthday cake how cute is that?

you can go to our blog if you ever want to it is ariannegreganika.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Your kids are so cute. Your cake turned out really good. To bad she had to be sick on her big day!

Desmond Doings said...

What do you mean you can't see the battle scene?!? It's clear and the bad guys got what was coming!!!

--Dale

The MK Crew said...

I can't believe her hair! Can she share some with Brynlee! She is going to be 3 before she has hair like that! She is such a doll - I can't believe it has already been a year!

Unknown said...

ok LOVE THAT CAKE!! I think I will hire you to make the next birthday cake in my family! My birthday is in June! :)