Friday, October 31, 2008

The candy's over here...










We have had quite the Halloween week with an abundance of festivities. We carved pumpkins and attended the ward trunk-or-treat. My favorite party was the Kindergarten party this morning. Kennin and Bridger walked in the parade and did all the games and crafts together. They has so much candy by the time it was time to officially trick-or-treat that I decided they could pass out candy. They sat on the sidewalk yelling "the candy's over here". They also made up songs about candy and tried with all there might to recruit extra trick-or-treaters. They were awesome and I laughed until my side hurt.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That would have got my attention. They are too cute!

Brittney said...

What cute kids! The boys look great in their costumes and Sienna makes the cutest Strawberry I have ever seen! Hope everything is going well.